I was a journalist in Tv Channel. I did many stories like International Stories, Soft stories, Entertainment Stories and Social issue based stories. It was a challenging job for me but i enjoyed alot and learned alot. It was really difficult to survive in Media. I am not blaming media, but for me it was difficult.
Now, I have shifted in IT field, working as an Instructional Designer. When i came in IT field i have seen lot of comforts as compare to media line. In a week with 2 days as holiday and office timings from 9-6 its really a cool job. I am enjoying to work in IT field but i miss my Media job also. For writing purpose IT field is good for me.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well great shift and nice to know u enjoy it.Yes IT is always cool wid the timings and five days a week schedule....
i guess what ur blog suggests no-one is perfect...we all have to strive for the things which make us happier...The man switched many profession but still one of the best enterprenuer we have...Priyanka keep posting such articles...God Bless!!!
Post a Comment